Owners Web Login
Seaside Real Estate & Property Management strives to be a leader in the Central Coast rental market. Locally owned and operated, Seaside offers a vacation rental service
that provides a convenient and pleasurable experience for both its homeowners and guests.
Our staff includes licensed real estate agents and a licensed real estate broker whom offer years of real estate, rental and financial experience to assist in making
the ownership of a vacation rental home an enjoyable and profitable venture.
Additionally, Seaside Real Estate & Property Management understands that a major key to success in the vacation rental business is marketing. Hence, we offer homeowners
a number of marketing options, including access to multiple web-based advertising sites specifically for vacation rentals.
We know from thorough market analysis that a majority of all vacationers will book or research their travel destination online. With our commitments to customer satisfaction
and innovative online marketing, our homeowners can enjoy a marketing platform that reaches thousands of vacation renters each year, maximizing rental potential.
In addition to our commitment to customer satisfaction and the utilization of online marketing platforms, we offer a wide variety of professional services to our homeowners
and their guests.
- We strive to protect your investment with a local, highly trained professional staffwith a commitment to professional, moral, and ethical practices.
We are able to respond promptly to our guests and homeowner's needs.
- We are committed to maintaining a business oriented towards our homeowner’s needs. Unlike a majority of vacation rental services, Seaside Real Estate
is committed to a practice of selectivity when choosing the number of vacation rentals we will manage. As a general rule, the larger the organization, the less attention each homeowner and their respective property will receive. Hence, our desire to focus
first on the responsibilities due each homeowner and property, and to manage only as many rentals that allow us to fulfill this commitment.
- Our staff is trained in industry best practices and all are licensed Realtors®
- We provide free consultations to owners on matters of furnishing the property,
cleaning requirements and amenities that guests seek so the property can be a frequently requested home.
- We do extensive marketing research and training to offer our guests and homeownerscurrent and accurate market rates to ensure our guests are receiving
the most value for their money and our homeowners are obtaining the best possible return for their investment to offset ownership costs.
- We offer a comprehensive marketing strategy for promoting your vacation home.We are actively committed to offering homeowners the best marketing avenues
available to find a wide variety of vacationers. We are continuously updating our website and marketing materials to capture a growing market of vacationers.
- We provide photographs and a detailed description of each vacation home on our website.Additionally, every time a potential vacationer reviews our
vacation home listings, the vacation homes are displayed in a new, randomized order ensuring each home receives equal market exposure. Additionally, we monitor each guest’s experience ensuring the highest quality of satisfaction and future repeat vacationers.
- We are committed to professionally maintaining your vacation home.We utilize professional cleaning and maintenance services upholding our commitment
to customer satisfaction.
- We are committed to providing a comprehensive management programby employing staff with professional licenses whom can assist owners on a range of
topics related to rental real estate. Furthermore, we handle all reservations, confirmation correspondence, directions, welcome packets, and payment processing. We will provide to the owner detailed monthly revenue reports and payments by the 15th day of each
month for the prior month’s rental activity. We will prepare any lodging/transient room tax forms to comply with local and state laws.
What is Seaside Real Estate responsible for when managing my vacation home?
We provide a full spectrum of detailed services to our vacation homeowners including but not limited to:
- Marketing and advertising of the vacation home on our online marketing network. Additional vacation home specific advertising can be coordinated with Seaside Real Estate
for an additional fee.
- Financial analysis of the property including pro forma cash flows, net operating income analysis and review of common indicators of the productivity of your investment.
- Adjusting rental and discount rates throughout the season to ensure maximum occupancy and rental income.
- Coordinating and collecting documents and rent payments from our guest and providing each homeowner with monthly reports.
- Providing a 24-hour reservation service.
- Providing a broad network of professional relationships with area vendors who manage issues such as electric, plumbing, painting and landscaping.
- Schedule professional cleanings and conduct inspections of the home before and after each guest.
- Coordinating and managing all guest and contract workers access to the home.
- Provide guest with additional housekeeping and concierge services when requested.
- Our Accounting Department will prepare and disburse applicable funds for lodging/transient room taxes
- We will ensure excellent customer service by providing guest with an emergency contact number while vacationing with us and provide local staff members to assist with
any complications that may arise.
- Consistent communication with our homeowner’s about their vacation home.
As a home owner what would be my responsibilities?
- Paying all general ownership responsibilities or obligations associated with the home such as:
- Monthly mortgage payments
- Monthly utilities
- Property taxes
- HOA fees
- Providing an accurate rental insurance policy to cover the home, its contents, and the occupants.
- Providing Seaside Real Estate with a fully functional home that is in rentable condition.
- Home Owners are responsible for providing repairs or replacements on any items and inventory resulting from normal wear and tear. All damages, repairs, and or inventory
replacement resulting specifically from a guest are paid by the guest.
What are the fees to have Seaside Real Estate manage my vacation home and place it in their Rental Management Program?
- Our property management fee is percentage of gross monthly rental income.
- Homeowners are charged a one time setup fee to enroll their home into our property management and online marketing program. It is a one-time fee only, with no annual
renewals or monthly membership charges and it is valid for as long as your home is in our property management and online marketing program. This fee covers obtaining photos of the property, development of inventory reports and equipment use manuals, implementation
of access controls to the property, creation of an owner account and property marketing setup on our website.
- An annual deep cleaning of your home is required at the owner's expense. This is done to maintain the property’s marketability and ensure our guests complete satisfaction
with their stay.
- Routine maintenance and home repairs are not covered under the management fee.
More details about Seaside Real Estate’s Management Program:
- All nightly rental fees such as housekeeping, lodging taxes, booking fees and damage waivers are paid for by guests, not Owners.
- There are no restrictions for Owners to stay in their own vacation property. Seaside Real Estate requires advance notification for an Owner or Guest of Owner reservation
and Owners must pay a housekeeping service charge upon their departure.
- Our contracts span a 12 month term and are easily renewed or extended to accommodate future reservations.
- As a licensed California Real Estate Brokerage, We allow your home to be listed for sale while it’s being rented provided all showings are coordinated closely with
us to ensure our guests can enjoy their vacations undisturbed.
We specialize in managing and marketing properties along the Central Coast. We can also help you list and sell your home which makes Seaside Real Estate a one stop shop
for all your needs.
Still have questions? For more information about our property management services please feel free to call us at 805-772-2241 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.